Level 397 is the seventh level in Fruity Farm and the 84th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 33 single jelly squares and 23 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points within 55 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 33 : 23|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 to 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 396||Level 397||Level 398|
- The jelly is worth 79,000 points (33 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 23 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 79,000 points). Therefore, an additional 11,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Licorice swirls clog most of the color filters. It can be very hard at first to remove them all because of the presence of six candy colors. However, once some of them are gone and the color filters kick in, it will become easier.
- Even with fewer colors spawning as the level goes on, clearing all the jelly within 55 moves can still be tricky.
- Focus on removing as much of the licorice as possible before working on the exposed jelly.
- Use the areas that spawn fewer colors to your advantage to create and combine as many special candies as possible.