|Jelly squares||: 80|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 399||Level 400||Level 401|
Level 400 (CCR) is the fifth level in Candy Concert (CCR) and the 131st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 80 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are many hard-to-reach jellies in this level because of 4-layered icing.
- 6 colors is a big problem.
- Rain of licorice swirls makes this level much harder.
- The jelly is worth 160,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomization of candy colors.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 80 double jelly squared x 2,000 points jelly = 160,000 points
- Original of this level is a normal candy order level (but can be very hard for some), but this is jelly and hardest level of Candy Concert instead of 409 and 410. Level 410 becomes easiest level tied with 407.