|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 to 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 400||Level 401||Level 402|
- The player is required to score at least 2,000 points per move (90,000 points / 45 moves = 2,000 points per move).
- The initial space is very constricted because of the icing, chocolate, and licorice in the area immediately available.
- Four colors spawn in the left part of the board, but it's blocked by more icing, cake bombs, and locked candy bombs, so these blockers must be dealt with in the five-colored part of the board.
- The candy bombs can be difficult to remove in 30 moves because of the board being congested, and they are in tricky locations.
- Clear the two-layered icing and initial chocolate as soon as possible. Once that's done, combat the chocolate from the spawner as you go for the cake bombs.
- Attack the three- to five-layered icing and defuse the bombs quickly, and then milk the four-colored area for points, unless it runs out of moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.