|Normal World||Dream World||Normal World Redesigns||Dream World Redesigns|
|Episode||Episode 79 (Super Saga)|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 400||Level 401||Level 402|
Level 401 (Super Saga) is the 1st level in Episode 79 and the ?th mixed mode level in Candy Crush Super Saga. To pass this level, you must plan 200 , clear 29 icing layers, plan 11 and collect 11 cereals, raise the soda using 7Bottles and score at least 20,000 points in 45 moves. If you have renaming moves or special candies left in this level, Super Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- This version has one more color present, making the creation of special candies more difficult
- This version has to be completed in 45 moves and NOT in 60 as you did in Reality
- You also need x2 as well as more to get a cereal
- More icings are needed, more are present and some have 3 layers
- You also have striped candies replaced by Swirls.
- And unlike in reality, 12move bombs will spawn now, having two present replacing 2 cereals and also, swirls WILL repsawn here, unlike in Reality.
- 3 Bottles are missing, having them replacing with icings so it has to be done from soda.
- Like in reality, cereals will move one row down if they touch the soda and the squares were moved to 1st row now
- Puffler is stable and lasts for 5 moves each
- Try not to let the swirls restrict your board
- Try to plan quickly
- Like in reality, just pop the bottles provided
|Element Spawn Notes|
- spawns more often than the others
- As soon as soda is rising, bottles may spawn from the Soda
- This level has more colors that its reality mode