|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 to 6 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 401||Level 402||Level 403|
- The player is required to score at least 220 points per second (25,000 points / 120 seconds = 208.333 points per second).
- Columns 1 and 9 spawn four colors, and columns 2 and 8 spawn five colors. The rest of the board spawns six colors.
- The columns that spawn fewer colors are blocked by comb honey and two-layered icing. Fortunately, the comb honey has +5 candies in it to extend the clock when removed.
- Lots of white chocolate is present in the bottom of the board, which can be difficult to control.
- The presence of up to six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Clean up the white chocolate as quickly as possible, and then remove the comb honey to gain access to 40 extra seconds and the columns that spawn fewer candy colors.
- When all of the blockers are gone, take advantage of the whole board in order to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.