|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 to 7 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 404||Level 405||Level 406|
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points). Therefore, an additional 30,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Ingredients spawn every 10 moves, unless one is brought down before then.
- A wide range of color filters can be found, though roughly half the board spawns seven colors, with most of the rest of the space spawning six colors. Four- and five-colored filters are located in the bottom of columns 3, 4, 6, and 7.
- There are no blockers, but the board is constricted because of the holes. Many stuck zones are also created as a result, and it can be very hard to get the ingredients out of them.
- Even without blockers, the extremely tight space of this level and many candy colors spawning makes this level difficult.
- Make moves mostly towards the center if possible to ensure that the ingredients come out in the middle column.
- Try to keep the ingredients away from the stuck zones if possible, and also play towards the bottom where there are fewer colors for increased chances of special candies and cascades.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.