|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||59|
|Level 39||Level 40||Level 41|
- This level introduces teleporters, which may confuse players.
- The player is required to score 1,000 points per move (40,000 points / 40 moves = 1,000 points per move).
- Space is restricted on both boards. Furthermore, candies from the smaller board cannot enter the larger board until the icing is cleared. Thus, any candies that started on the larger board will be the only ones to enter unless the icing is cleared.
- Remove the icing as soon as possible, and then try and create as many special candies as you can to reach the target score.
- The board is shaped in the number 40.
- The target score is 40,000 and there are 40 moves available. These are references to the level number within the level itself, and this is the seventh level to do so overall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.