Level 411 is the sixth level in Jam Junction and the 86th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 17 single jelly squares and 12 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points within 55 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 17 : 12|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||70|
|Level 410||Level 411||Level 412|
- The jelly is worth 41,000 points (17 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 12 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 41,000 points). Therefore, an additional 9,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- The board is restricted because of the icing. It can be hard to get anything done in this level at first because of this.
- The jelly to the sides of the level can be tricky because they're located on peninsulas.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by removing the two- and three-layered icing so that you can have an easier time reaching the upper side jellies.
- From there, use special candies to attack the four-layered icing and the rest of the peninsulas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.