| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 24 : 45|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 411||Level 412||Level 413|
Level 412 (CCR) is the second level in Shiny Swamp and the 133rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 24 single, 45 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points in 32 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The player has to crush all 69 jelly squares in just 32 moves.
- Licorice swirls block the striped candies' power.
- Luckily, there are some mystery candies spawn for a helping hand.
- The jellies are worth 114,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (24 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 114,000 points