Level 413 is the eighth level in Jam Junction and the 80th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries and 3 hazelnuts and score at least 90,000 points within 52 moves.
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 412||Level 413||Level 414|
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points (6 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points). Therefore, an additional 30,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- An ingredient spawns every 14 moves, if one hasn't already been brought down.
- The board is constricted by all the honey, which can be hard to remove, even with the special candies provided.
- There is a stuck zone in the middle column, and it can be very difficult to get the ingredients away from it.
- One candy bomb spawns every three moves, which can complicate the matters even more.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is not as effective due to the third point.
- Remove the honey as soon as possible and combat the candy bombs as they appear while keeping the ingredients away from the stuck zone in order to bring them all down.