Level 414 is the ninth level in Jam Junction and the fifth Jam level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must spread jam to every space on the board and score at least 60,000 points within 50 moves.
|Jam||: 13 / 69|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 413||Level 414||Level 415|
- Spreading the jam is worth 56,000 points (56 spaces x 1,000 points per space = 56,000 points). Therefore, an additional 4,000 points is required to reach the target score.
- The board is restricted in the beginning because of the icing.
- Two striped candies are provided to help you reach the isolated spaces in the top corners, but they are under the five-layered comb honey, which can be difficult to get rid of.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Remove the icing as soon as possible so that you can spread the jam to the rest of the main board.
- From there, work on the five-layered comb honey in order to coat the rest of the level in purple.
- You can also try to make special candy combinations or well-placed horizontal striped candies in the first row to reach the isolated corners.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.