Level 417 is the 12th level in Jam Junction and the 86th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 300 red candies and score at least 40,000 points within 55 moves.
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||70|
|Level 416||Level 417||Level 418|
- The order is worth 30,000 points (300 red candies x 100 points per red candy = 30,000 points). Therefore, an additional 10,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Around six red candies are needed per move, which can be a hard task.
- The board has an awkward shape and is restricted by holes and icing.
- Two cake bombs can help remove the icing, but their positions make them tricky to get rid of.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades. However, this is weakened by the third point.
- Take out the cake bomb in the top half of the board as soon as possible to open up both the top right corner and to remove the regular icing.
- After that, target the second cake bomb in order to get rid of the two-layered icing and gain some more space in the bottom of the board.
- Finally, create and combine as many special candies as possible to completely finish off all the icing and collect the remaining red candies from completing the first two steps.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.