|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 418||Level 419||Level 420|
- The player is required to score at least 500 points per move (15,000 points / 30 moves = 500 points per move).
- A locked 20-move candy bomb sits isolated in the center of the board which must be removed with special candies.
- While the candy bomb can pose a threat, it can also be a cruical source of score, and no more will spawn.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to clear the candy bomb using color bombs, because doing so will award even more points than just simply using striped or wrapped candies to take it out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.