Level 420 is the 15th and last level in Jam Junction and the eighth Jam level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must spread jam to every space on the board and score at least 70,000 points within 56 moves.
|Jam||: 14 / 70|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||70|
|Level 419||Level 420||Level 421|
- Spreading the jam is worth 56,000 points (56 spaces x 1,000 points per space = 56,000 points). Therefore, an additional 14,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- There is some chocolate on the board, but it is not a major threat, especially compared to the 7-move candy bombs that will constantly spawn once the chocolate blocking their dispensers is cleared.
- Fortunately, there is already jam under each of these spaces, which are in the hardest places to reach on the board.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades. However, in some ways this can be harmful, as it can ruin your plans and the chocolate holding back the bombs can be unintentionally removed.
- Try to keep the chocolate clogging the candy bomb dispensers intact as long as possible, while also clearing the chocolate diagonally from them so that you have more spaces to spread the jam from.
- Alternatively, clear the chocolate to the sides first and work from there. Either way, be cautious about setting off special candies, as any contact with the candies adjacent to the chocolate will remove it and you'll have to do battle with the stream of candy bombs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.