Level 422 is the second level in Honey Highway and the 87th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single jelly squares and 63 double jelly squares and score at least 180,000 points within 55 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 8 : 63|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 421||Level 422||Level 423|
- The jelly is worth 134,000 points (8 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 63 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 134,000 points). Therefore, an additional 46,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Initially, the board is quite restricted, with little room available because of all the icing.
- When the icing beneath the candy bomb dispensers is removed, 15-move candy bombs will constantly come out and can be troublesome.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Remove the center icing as soon as possible. After that, focus immediately on the corners to break the icing there too.
- Combat the candy bombs as you then clean up the jelly where the icing was, in addition to any that is still out in plain sight.