|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 424||Level 425||Level 426|
Level 425 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Shiny Swamp and the 168th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts, 4 cherries and score at least 45,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- There are some dead zones. If the ingredients stuck at the dead zone, you will automatically lose unless using free switch.
- The leftmost and rightmost columns are stuck zones, so you have to switch ingredients if they spawn at those places.
- Bombs are hard to remove in 15 moves.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points which is more than one star target score.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- ↑ 8 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points
- It's impossible to fail this level by didn't reach target score. Eight ingredients gives you 80,000 points.
- This level in original is formerly the hardest level in the game. That is also a candy order level instead of ingredients.
- This is the first ingredients after 11 levels. The last one is 414.
- Score requirements for one, two, and three stars are all same as original.