| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently buffed
A recent change was made to this level to make it arguably harder, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 425||Level 426||Level 427|
Level 426 (CCR) is the first level in Rainbow Revenge and the 169th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts, 3 cherries and score at least 60,000 points in 31 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- You have only 31 moves to bring down 6 ingredients.
- The chocolate spawner can easily take over if moves do not become available in the middle of the board. It can also be a good stuck zone as well.
- Icings can be hard to clear.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points which is equal to one star target score.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points