Level 429 is the ninth level in Honey Highway and the 88th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 28 single jelly squares and 11 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points within 50 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 28 : 11|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 428||Level 429||Level 430|
- The jelly is worth 50,000 points (28 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 11 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 50,000 points). Therefore, an additional 20,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- There are two locked 20-move candy bombs, and they are in very awkward positions. They are also resting on double jelly squares, which can be tedious to remove.
- A popcorn square claims another tricky space, also holding a double jelly square, with the only positive being that it releases a helpful color bomb when removed.
- Regular icing squares in the bottom area of the board can be annoying as they limit your ability to combat these other blockers and clear all the jelly in general.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Take out the candy bombs as soon as possible to eliminate the threat of an early game over.
- Use striped candies or combinations to attack the popcorn from afar, as detonating a wrapped candy near it is very difficult.
- From there, try to play in the lower part of the board for the rest of the level in order to take out any remaining jelly after the blockers are dealt with.