Level 42 is the 12th level in Brownie Bar and the 10th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 26 single jelly squares and 31 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points within 45 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 26 : 31|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 41||Level 42||Level 43|
- There are jellies in several areas that the player needs to focus on clearing: The center square, the corners, the sides, the bottom, and even the top!
- The hardest part of this level are the corners, the top, and the center square.
- Six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies.
- Focus on removing the licorice swirls first, then remove the jellies where they used to be.
- Once they're gone, try and clear the isolated jelly in the center.
- After the hardest parts of the level are taken care of, use your remaining moves to remove the rest of the jelly.
- This level is shaped similarly to Level 45 in the real Candy Crush Saga.