|Jelly squares||: 47|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 41||Level 42||Level 43|
Level 42 (CCR) is the seventh level in Cocoa City and the 17th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 47 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Licorice locks are very annoying.
- The presence of six colors makes it quite hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 94,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 47 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 94,000 points