Level 430 is the 10th level in Honey Highway and the 82nd Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 5 cherries and score at least 55,000 points within 50 moves.
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 429||Level 430||Level 431|
- The cherries are worth 50,000 points (5 cherries x 10,000 points per cherry = 50,000 points). Therefore, an additional 5,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- A cherry spawns every 10 moves, unless one is brought down first.
- The stuck zones can be annoying to deal with.
- While chocolate can't spawn on the coveyor belts, it can take over the bottom of the board and block the cherries from reaching the exits.
- Licorice swirls block striped candy effects, which is also a hindrance.
- The candy bombs can be a threat, as they aren't so easy to deal with and have 12 moves.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it somewhat easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Use the conveyor belts to bring the cherries to the drop zone while battling the constantly spawning blockers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.