|Target score||: 144,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 431||Level 432||Level 433|
- The player is required to score at least 4,000 points per move (144,000 points / 36 moves = 4,000 points per move).
- Candy bombs constantly spawn, and they only have 9 moves, making them a large threat.
- However, since each candy bomb is worth 3,000 points, they can be extremely helpful in reaching the target score.
- Icing blocking the candy bomb dispensers can help limit the amount of bombs on screen at any time.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to break as little of the icing as possible to minimize the amount of candy bombs on screen. Remove as many as you can in order to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.