| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 432||Level 433||Level 434|
Level 433 (CCR) is the eighth level in Rainbow Revenge and the 92nd candy order level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 3 wrapped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 25,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- If the 2-layered icing is broken and candy bombs are allowed to flow in, it can be very difficult to destroy them in the 5 move limit they have.
- Chocolate from the spawner can be very annoying.
- Licorice swirls makes matters worse due to limited spaces and blocking the striped candies' ability.
- You are provided with 2 striped candies and 1 wrapped candy, if they are freed from the marmalade, they could be eaten up by the chocolate.
- The order is worth 15,000 points. Hence, an addtional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points
- This is the only candy order level in Rainbow Revenge not to require yellow candies.