Level 436 is the first level in Gingerbread Glacier and the 89th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 18 single jelly squares and 63 double jelly squares and score at least 160,000 points within 45 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 18 : 63|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 435||Level 436||Level 437|
- The jelly is worth 144,000 points (18 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 63 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 144,000 points). Therefore, an additional 16,000 points are required to reach the target score.
- Ice cubes are introduced here. They encase elements like marmalade and honey but can only be broken by adjancent matches. There are two rows of both one-layered and two-layered ice cubes.
- Some three-layered icing is also present. This is nothing new. They have single jellies behind them as opposed to the rest of the board.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Create and combine special candies to remove the blockers and clear all the jelly.