Level 437 is the second level in Gingerbread Glacier and the 89th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 437 blue candies and score at least 437,000 points within 43 moves.
|Target score||: 437,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 436||Level 437||Level 438|
- The order is worth 43,700 points (437 blue candies x 100 points per blue candy = 43,700 points). Therefore, an additional 393,300 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- The icing is thick, and two-layered ice cubes encase the five-layered icing squares. This setup takes seven hits to remove.
- Once the blockers are removed, special candies and cascades will be plentiful thanks to the presence of four candy colors, making this level easy and fun.
- Clear the icing as soon as possible and then watch the fireworks.
- The icing is shaped in the number 437, which is a reference to the level number within the level itself. This is the 50th level in which this happens. It is also a reference to the number in the creator's username, Courtemanche437.
- The order of 437 blue candies is a similar reference.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.