|Jelly squares||: 30|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 436||Level 437||Level 438|
Level 437 (CCR) is the twelfth level in Rainbow Revenge and the 141st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 30 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are three cake bombs and they are hard to reach. Moreover, under all cakes are all double jelly, makes this level much harder.
- 5 colors will help you clear the level.
- There are only 30 moves to clear all jellies.
- The jellies are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 30 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 60,000 points