Level 438 is the third level in Gingerbread Glacier and the 83rd Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries and 3 hazelnuts and score at least 75,000 points within 60 moves.
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 to 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 437||Level 438||Level 439|
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points (6 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points). Therefore, an additional 15,000 points is required to reach the target score.
- An ingredient spawns every 10 moves, unless one is brought down first.
- There is a multitude of icing in each stage, which can be tough to clear even in 60 moves.
- Luckily, there are some striped and wrapped candies provided in the ice cubes, and a coconut wheel in the three-layered comb honey.
- Fewer candy colors spawn in the inner columns, meaning it is easier to create special candies and trigger cascades when space opens up.
- However, things can be hard at first because these columns have the most blockers.
- Free the special candies as soon as possible in order to break all the icing, then use the columns that spawn fewer colors to your advantage, and create and combine special candies in order to bring down all the ingredients.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.