|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 42||Level 43||Level 44|
- The player is required to score at least 240 points per second (20,000 points / 90 seconds = 222.222 points per second).
- The lower board is filled with blockers, and therefore limits available playing space.
- Once the chocolate is freed, it can get out of hand and therefore block out the lower board if the player is not careful.
- However, if the player tries to clear the chocolate early with a striped candy, it will prove useless against the licorice swirls.
- In addition, several candies are locked, requiring the player to free them with matches or special candies.
- Focus on the licorice swirls first, and then try and attack the chocolate with special candies to also get rid of the licorice locks.
- Once all of the blockers are gone, match as quickly as possible to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.