|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||66|
|Level 439||Level 440||Level 441|
- The player is required to score at least 2,500 points per move (110,000 points / 44 moves = 2,500 points per move).
- Four-layered icing limits the available space in the beginning.
- 11-move candy bombs will constantly spawn when the ice cubes are removed.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Break the icing as soon as possible in order to open the board space. Then, carefully remove the ice cubes to let as many candy bombs as you can handle enter the board. Remove many of them to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.