Level 441 is the sixth level in Gingerbread Glacier and the 84th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 7 cherries and score at least 84,000 points within 21 moves.
|Target score||: 84,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 440||Level 441||Level 442|
- The cherries are worth 70,000 points (7 cherries x 10,000 points per cherry = 70,000 points). Therefore, an additional 14,000 points are required to reach the one-star target score.
- A cherry spawns every 7 moves.
- The board is somewhat restricted until the keys are collected, especially when the ice cubes are still present.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Collect the keys as soon as possible to unblock the ingredients' path, then create and combine as many special candies as possible to smash the ice cubes and drop them.
- The blockers form 21², which represents 21 squared, or 21 x 21. This is a reference to the fact that 441 is 21 squared.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.