Level 442 is the seventh level in Gingerbread Glacier and the 90th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points within 50 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 441||Level 442||Level 443|
- The jelly is worth 36,000 points (18 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 36,000 points). Therefore, an additional 4,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- All the jelly is located underneath the two-layered ice cubes, some of which can be tricky to remove.
- Wrapped candies spawned by the cannons can help with getting rid of the ice cubes.
- The holes in the board can be tricky to deal with.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Focus on the ice cubes towards the sides first, as removing them all will gain access to the wrapped candy cannons. Make as many combinations with them in order to remove all the ice cubes and jelly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.