|Jelly squares||: 26|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 442||Level 443||Level 444|
Level 443 (CCR) is the third level in Texas Trail and the 143rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 26 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 33 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- All blockers especially 4-layer icings can be annoying.
- 6 colors make it difficult to create special candies.
- Luckily, mystery candies may help you and spawn frequent.
- The jellies are worth 52,000 points. Hence, an additional 48,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 26 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 52,000 points