Level 444 is the ninth level in Gingerbread Glacier and the 11th Jam level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must spread jam to every space on the board and score at least 55,000 points within 55 moves.
|Jam||: 24 / 74|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 443||Level 444||Level 445|
- Spreading the jam is worth 50,000 points (50 spaces x 1,000 points per space = 50,000 points). Therefore, an additional 5,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Most of the jam is located under the very thick six-layered ice cubes, and they only contain regular candies. While it may not be necessary to remove it all because some regular tiles have jam, they still take up a good chunk of potential space
- There is also some three-layered icing that must be removed in order to spread all of the jam.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Break the three-layered icing as soon as possible so that you can spread the jam to those spaces, then create and combine as many special candies as possible to get the job done.