Level 446 is the 11th level in Gingerbread Glacier and the 69th Timed level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must score at least 100,000 points within 1 minutes and 30 seconds.
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 445||Level 446||Level 447|
- The player is required to score at least 1,120 points per second (100,000 points / 90 seconds = 1,111.111 points per second).
- Some candy bombs are in ice cubes, and their positions make them very hard to clear in 20 moves. More will spawn.
- Color bombs are also released from the dispensers, which can be a big help.
- Striped candy dispensers help reach the tricky corner areas.
- Licorice swirls can be annoying because of their resistance to striped candies.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Defuse the candy bombs as soon as possible, then break open the ice cubes to flood the board with special candies. Combine as many as possible to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.