| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 49|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 445||Level 446||Level 447|
Level 446 (CCR) is the sixth level in Texas Trail and the 144th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 49 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 36 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- This level has five more bombs than its original counterpart and they have 3 less moves, making them even more dangerous and harder to remove.
- You only have 36 moves to clear many more jellies.
- Overall, this level is much harder than the original.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".