Level 447 is the 12th level in Gingerbread Glacier and the 83rd Moves level. To pass this level, you msut score at least 70,000 points within 47 moves.
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 to 7 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 446||Level 447||Level 448|
- The player is required to score at least 1,500 points per move (70,000 points / 47 moves = 1,489.362 points per move).
- The candy bombs only have seven moves before they explode, so they can be dangerous.
- The first and ninth columns spawn seven colors, and more bombs will spawn from them.
- Some ice cubes slightly reduce space, and they only have regular candies. However, they also block the color filters, which can be good or bad.
- Remove the initial candy bomb as soon as possible, then combat the ones that come from the color filters in order to reach the target score.