|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|6 to 7 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 446||Level 447||Level 448|
- The player is required to score at least 1,500 points per move (70,000 points / 47 moves = 1,489.362 points per move).
- The candy bombs only have seven moves before they explode, so they can be dangerous.
- The first and ninth columns spawn seven colors, and more bombs will spawn from them.
- Some ice cubes slightly reduce space, and they only have regular candies. However, they also block the color filters, which can be good or bad.
- Remove the initial candy bomb as soon as possible, then combat the ones that come from the color filters in order to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.