Level 448 is the 13th level in Gingerbread Glacier and the 85th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries and 4 hazelnuts and score at least 80,000 points within 44 moves.
|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 447||Level 448||Level 449|
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points (8 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points), which is equal to the one-star target score.
- An ingredient spawns every 3 moves.
- Thick blockers protect the drop zones, and licorice swirls complicate matters.
- The middle column has no blockers, but it can be hard to get the ingredients into this column.
- Conveyor belts can be helpful.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Use the conveyor belts and teleporters to your advantage when possible while breaking the icing and removing the ice cubes to bring down all the ingredients.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.