|Jelly squares||: 63|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 43||Level 44||Level 45|
Level 44 (CCR) is the ninth level in Cocoa City and the 19th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 63 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are a lot of licorice locks at the bottom. It is impossible to clear them without special candies.
- With five colors, it may be easier to open the bottom board.
- The jellies are worth 126,000 points. Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 63 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 126,000 points