|Jelly squares||: 80|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 451||Level 452||Level 453|
Level 452 (CCR) is the fifth level in Texas Trail and the 147th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 80 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Almost every space in the board is jelly! You only have 55 moves to clear them all.
- There are tons of icings in this level, you may waste many moves for blockers.
- Moreover, the chocolate spawner is a very grueling threat at first since the chocolate would invade the initial spaces.
- What make the level easier are 5 colors and mystery candies.
- The jellies are worth 160,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 80 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 160,000 points