Level 455 is the fifth level in Popsicle Pool and the 92nd Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 16 single jelly squares and 19 double jelly squares and score at least 75,000 points within 60 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 16 : 19|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||57|
|Level 454||Level 455||Level 456|
- The jelly is worth 54,000 points (16 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 19 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 54,000 points). Therefore, an additional 21,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- All the color clearers are isolated from the board. However, when they are all removed, then there will only be three candy colors present, making things much easier.
- Thick honey resides on the main board. However, a couple of helpful wrapped candies are located in two of the squares, which can make it slightly easier to get rid of it all.
- Create and combine as many special candies as possible in order to remove the color clearers, crush the honey, and clear all the jelly.
- This is one of the few levels with more moves than spaces on the board.