Level 458 is the eighth level in Popsicle Pool and the 92nd Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 80 candy bombs and score at least 350,000 points within 40 moves.
|Target score||: 350,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||46|
|Level 457||Level 458||Level 459|
- The order is worth 320,000 points ((80 candy bombs x [3,000 points per candy bomb + 1,000 points per blocker order]) = 320,000 points). Therefore, an additional 30,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Cannons supply the necessary candy bombs, up to six can be on-screen at once.
- Board space is extremely limited.
- Conveyor belts can be helpful, but can also ruin your plans.
- Five candy colors is a lot for the circumstances, but this can be mitigated by removing the color clearers.
- Take out the color clearers as soon as possible, then create and combine as many special candies as possible to defuse enough candy bombs to meet the order.
Spaces having a pair of the numbers indicate how the conveyor portals are linked.