Level 45 is the 15th and last level in Brownie Bar and the 12th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 45 wrapped candies and score at least 45,000 points within 45 moves.
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 44||Level 45||Level 46|
- The player is required to use a wrapped candy every move.
- There is a lot of three-layered icing taking up valuable board space to create wrapped candies.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is nullified by the second point.
- Before you can create sufficient wrapped candies to meet the order, it is extremely crucial to get rid of the three-layered icing. You must at least remove some of it.
- Afterwards, it is still nearly impossible to pass the level without using at least one or two color bomb + wrapped candy combinations, as it is extremely difficult to constantly make wrapped candies, even in a five-colored level.
- This level has three references to the level number within the level itself. They are the shape of the three-layered icing, the number of moves, and the number of wrapped candies needed. It is the ninth level in which this happens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.