|Jelly squares||: 55|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 44||Level 45||Level 46|
Level 45 (CCR) is the tenth level in Cocoa City and the 20th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 55 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The jelly in the middle is isolated from the main board. You can only reach it with special candies.
- The licorice locks at the both sides restrict the play area.
- The presence of six colors makes it hard to create special candies.
- There are 40 moves instead of 50 as in the past version of original level 45.
- The jellies are worth 110,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 55 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 110,000 points