|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 459||Level 460||Level 461|
Level 460 (CCR) is the fifth level in Crazy Countryside and the 152nd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 27 double jelly squares and score at least 180,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- This level is like original 181. You have to clear all icing to complete the level, but this is a jelly level instead.
- Unlike original, cake bombs are not existed, so much harder to clear all icing at the right side.
- Mystery candies will assist you.
- The bombs can rain down from the right section, so be careful when destroying icings.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 126,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 27 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points
- Original of this level is an ingredients level.