|Jelly squares||: 79|
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 460||Level 461||Level 462|
- The jelly is worth 158,000 points (79 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 158,000 points). Therefore, an additional 12,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- There is quite a bit of five-layered icing that holds some double jelly hostage.
- The color clearers are locked behind some of this icing, and can be very difficult to remove.
- When the icing and color clearers are gone, chocolate spawners will be unblocked, making things even more tedious.
- Getting rid of the color clearers is only a small blessing, and even before that, special candies and cascades can be hard to come by.
- Focus immediately on trying to break the icing surrounding the color clears in order to unlock them.
- As soon as the color clearers are unlocked, match them or use special candies to make the level five-colored.
- Combat the chocolate produced by the chocolate spawners as you break the icing and deal with the rest of the jelly.
- This level has the same number as Courtemanche437's least favorite level from the original Candy Crush Saga.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.