Level 461 is the 11th level in Popsicle Pool and the 93rd Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 79 double jelly squares and score at least 170,000 points within 55 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 79|
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 460||Level 461||Level 462|
- The jelly is worth 158,000 points (79 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 158,000 points). Therefore, an additional 12,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- There is quite a bit of five-layered icing that holds some double jelly hostage.
- The color clearers are locked behind some of this icing, and can be very difficult to remove.
- When the icing and color clearers are gone, chocolate spawners will be unblocked, making things even more tedious.
- Getting rid of the color clearers is only a small blessing, and even before that, special candies and cascades can be hard to come by.
- Focus immediately on trying to break the icing surrounding the color clears in order to unlock them.
- As soon as the color clearers are unlocked, match them or use special candies to make the level five-colored.
- Combat the chocolate produced by the chocolate spawners as you break the icing and deal with the rest of the jelly.
- This level has the same number as Courtemanche437's least favorite level from the original Candy Crush Saga.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.