|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 461||Level 462||Level 463|
- The player is required to score at least 1,500 points per move (90,000 points / 60 moves = 1,500 points per move).
- One key spawns every 10 moves.
- A wide variety of blockers present themselves in this level.
- Two toffee tornadoes scour the board and leave inconvenient cracks.
- The cake bombs can wipe the screen but they are hard to reach.
- Popcorn can provide helpful color bombs.
- Ice cubes encase some candies.
- Chests hold the color clearers.
- Two toffee squares can overtake the board if not dealt with quickly.
- At first, things can be difficult because of tight space, but as the level opens up, it will become much easier, especially when the color clearers are taken out.
- Start by removing the ice cubes in order to get some more space, then look to attack the popcorn and cake bombs.
- Beware of the toffee. It can easily spread if not paid attention to. Take them out as soon as possible.
- Grab the keys whenever they come out to unlock the color clearers and make the level four-colored.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.