Level 463 is the 13th level in Popsicle Pool and the 70th Timed level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must score at least 100,000 points within 5 minutes and 45 seconds.
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 462||Level 463||Level 464|
- The player is required to score at least 300 points per second (100,000 points / 345 sceconds = 289.855 points per second).
- There are 15 +5 candies in the ice, but no more spawn during the level. Therefore, the maximum amount of time any attempt of this level can last is 7 minutes.
- Several six-layered icing squares constrain the board in addition to the ice cubes, making things very difficult at first.
- Up to 10 mystery candies can be on-screen at any time, and they can contain helpful or harmful items.
- There is only one color clearer in this level, but it's in a very hard-to-reach six-layered piece of comb honey.
- One piece of chocolate is buried in the six-layered icing. It can spread very easily if not taken care of before the icing is removed.
- Remove the ice cubes as soon as possible in order to expand the board space, then attack the honey so you can get the color clearer and eliminate yellow candies.
- Try to get rid of the chocolate square before you break the surrounding icing so it can't cause trouble later on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.