|Jelly squares||: 56|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 464||Level 465||Level 466|
Level 465 (CCR) is the tenth level in Crazy Countryside and the 153rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 56 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- This level is very hard because:
- There are six colors, making it hard to create special candies.
- The bombs spawn when the leftmost and rightmost top icings are destroyed.
- Icings block the candy flows.
- Licorice locks at the bottom.
- Luckily, four mystery candies may help you little.
- The jellies are worth 112,000 points. Hence, an additional 28,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 56 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 112,000 points
- Original of this level is an ingredients level.
- This level used to have the most number of anti-order colors in CCR, with 3.