| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 43|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 465||Level 466||Level 467|
Level 466 (CCR) is the eleventh level in Crazy Countryside and the 154th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 43 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 48 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are 6 colors now!
- Multilayered icing can be very hard to destroy. Moreover, after breaking the four-layered ones, more licorice swirls and bombs will spawn.
- The jellies are worth 86,000 points. Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, licorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 43 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 86,000 points