|Jelly squares||: 48|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 467||Level 468||Level 469|
Level 468 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Crazy Countryside and the 155th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 48 double jelly squares and score at least 160,000 points in 24 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Bombs at the bottom can be very annoying.
- The 5-layer icing covers most of the bottom of the level, and the corners can be hard to clear jellies.
- There are two more candy bombs than there are in the original version.
- Unfortunately, there are only 24 moves to clear all jellies instead of 50. Besides there are more blockers.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points. Hence, an additional 64,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 48 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 96,000 points